Data bind user_id_alt missing from certain user form submissions

I implemented bound input fields to associate event registration form submissions and separate ecommerce checkouts for the same user via user_id_alt. These triggers are passed through Make webhook automations and sent to respective Google Sheets.

The registration page is only accessible when logged in. The majority of submissions we’ve received properly convey user_id_alt for both triggers, however, we occasionally receive submissions missing user_id_alt. I reached out to the registrants in question for screenshots of their My Account pages, and nothing is missing or otherwise indicates that they were unreadable. Considering the data for most submissions passes through without issue, I’m wondering where the selectivity may originate.

I’ve also made dummy submissions in incognito mode without issue.

Any insight is appreciated!

Update:

I set up a “UID Check” page containing only a text field with wfu-bind=“$user.user_id_alt” attribute and requested these users log in and share whether the Sygnal UID populated the page. One first attempted on PC desktop Chrome, and it was missing. I then had them try on mobile, and it was present.

Hi Izzy, are you using the latest version of the lib? I believe it’s 5.4.0.

See if you can reproduce it in that version- we’ve recently enhanced the loading triggers for some integration we’re doing with Sygnal Site Engine.