Connection of a link to a cms page that is only meant to be a accessed if you are in a certain access group

Hello Guys,
i am enjoying using sygnal and it is really working but i just have an issue, i created a sign up process and when a user sign-ups or logins considering the nature of how my portal works because it has numerous access groups based on the clients that i have, because their information is sensitive. so it takes them to a dashboard page, so there is a link that is meant to take them to a catalog of thier videos based on the access group i assign to them, so how do i make that possible considering the whole system

Webflow User Accounts isn’t designed for user-specific data, and I believe there’s a limit of 20 access groups total so you’ll hit a wall quickly with your approach.

Some more notes here;

oh okay that makes sense i don’t want to gate the items actually i want to gate the page that contains the items that is the cms page

so i tried using your access group routing feature so it checks the access group a user is attached to then it routes the person to the cms page that is being gated by the access group based on the link, but i can’t seem to get it to work

I’m not sure what you’re referring to… there isn’t an access group routing feature.
“Routing” is the domain of the advanced log-in & sign-up flow feature, but it does not do anything related to access groups.

You could build that using the User Info lib. Wait for access groups to load and then choose to route the user if they’re not already on the correct page.

Everything you need is in the docs, but if you need something built for you, drop me a direct message and I can send you my micro-consulting rates.

i will make a loom video

Yes, you can build that. Get the access group, and update your link.
If you need some work done to build that routing out, here are my details.