Webflow Memberships Library - TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'checked')

Hi there :wave: . We are using your awesome Webflow Memberships library for retrieving logged in user details, and it’s working great! However, on one specific site we are getting the following error when logged in logged in users visit a page with your script running. This error only on our custom domain, not our .webflow.io domain:

webflow-membership.js:480 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘checked’) at webflow-membership.js:480:80

On firefox, we are also seeing the below errors.

Any idea what might be causing this? How can we fix this? Happy to provide more details about the set up of the site and our app.

Cheers,
Ian

Hi Ian, check this-

Thanks Michael. I had a feeling it had something to do with this checkbox field. I added this to my site’s user account page and published, but am still seeing this issue:

I originally excluded this marketing consent field from my registration form when I set up memberships, so not sure if this causing lingering issues…Any idea what else I could try to address this?

Thanks again,
Ian

What’s your website, and a login I can use?

Please ignore. I figured it out. The id of my checkbox was not ‘wf-user-account-accept-communications’, as it appears in your code.

Thanks for your help. And big thanks for this library - it’s a true gift to the community :grinning:

1 Like