I need HELP. I am supposed to go live in 4 days.
LET me preface this entire posting: I am NOT an experienced JS programmer.
Situation: I have a membership Webflow app. When a user log’s in they are directed to a WP page that contains an HTML embedded element (JS). This script loads a URL that needs the email address of the current loggin user.
What I have Done:
- I installed the Getting Started (LoCode) to the Site Settings - Footer Code of my app because it said that it would be applied before the tag
- I added a text element to the WF page and configured it using the wfu-bind = $user.email just so I could make sure the user email was the same as being logged in. This worked.
- I then configured my HTML embedded element several ways, but it currently stands as follows:
Nothing! No Alerts, and a blank NewEmail being passed to the URL.
If you want support, please make certain to include-
- Your project’s read-only link.
- A link to your published project ( webflow.io is fine )
- Details on exactly where to look on your site for the problem you’re describing